- How legal can shape the business agenda
- Tell us a little bit about your background and your team...
- When you first joined, how did you get under the bonnet to understand the role legal played in the business?
- How did you carry out the initial workload analysis?
- How did you implement the structural changes in your team?
- You sound like a very inclusive leader. Where did you learn that style of leadership?
- How did you encourage the business to let your lawyers sit on the management teams?
- What achievements are you most proud of since you’ve been at Nestlé?
- In terms of careers advice, what would you say to your younger self?
In-house analysis: Mark Maurice-Jones, general counsel and head of legal services for UK and Ireland at Nestle, discusses how he aligned his in-house legal team with the business to increase its power as an influence and become a business partner.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial