- HMRC thankful for court’s Ingenious solution
- Original news
- What is the background to this case?
- What were the key factors considered by the Court of Appeal?
- What did the court decide?
- To what extent does the court’s decision clarify the law in this area?
- Are there any implications for investors in Ingenious film schemes?
Tax analysis: With HMRC facing allegations of unlawful disclosure plus damages, James Bullock, partner and head of the litigation and compliance group at Pinsent Masons, explains why the Court of Appeal ruled in HMRC’s favour in the latest Ingenious Media case.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial