- HMCTS issues guidance on financial remedy pilots
- What is the background to the guidance?
- Which cases cannot be dealt with under the pilot?
- What information and documentation is needed for the pilot scheme?
- What further information is available?
Family analysis: Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service (HMCTS) has issued an ‘onboarding pack’ for solicitors, primarily in relation to the pilot scheme under Family Procedure Rules 2010 (FPR 2010), PD 36I (Pilot Scheme: Procedure for online filing of certain applications for consent orders for a financial remedy in connection with matrimonial proceedings).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial