- Hinkley Point C nuclear plant deal agreed by UK—the reaction so far
- What is the background to Hinkley Point C?
- What has been agreed with EDF?
- What about other projects, post-Hinkley?
- A new era of nuclear power
- What is the reaction to the decision so far?
Environment analysis: Following a comprehensive review, the government has decided to proceed with the Hinkley Point C nuclear project, the first new nuclear power plant for a generation, having reached a revised agreement with EDF. The government has announced that, a new legal framework is to be imposed post-Hinkley relating to future foreign investment in key British infrastructure in order to safeguard national security.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial