- Highlights from ESMA’s Annual Report
- Original news
- What are the key findings of the annual report —did ESMA achieve all of its objectives for 2016?
- What seems to be the focus of each of ESMA for the year(s) ahead?
- Do any key themes emerge from the annual report taken as a whole?
- Can financial services lawyers take anything from this annual report in terms of advising their clients over the next 12 months?
Financial Service analysis: Has the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) made progress in its mission of enhancing investor protection and promoting stable and orderly financial markets? Michelle (Michala) K Meiselles, a solicitor and law lecturer at the Law School of Derby University specialising in banking, finance and compliance, looks at the key findings outlined in its 2016 annual report.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial