- Higher Education and Research Bill 2017—a new approach to research and innovation
- What are the key measures of the Higher Education and Research Bill 2017 in the area of research and innovation?
- How many of the recommendations of the Nurse Report have made it into the Higher Education and Research Bill 2017, Pt 3 and Sch 9?
- What impact do you expect the creation of UKRI will have on research in the UK?
- How do you see UKRI marrying the business focused function of Innovate UK needed for the new industrial strategy green paper, with the functions of the Research Councils and Research England?
- What do you make of the appointment of Sir Mark Walport as first chief executive of UKRI before the Bill is passed into legislation?
IP & IT analysis: Laurence Ward, a senior partner at CMS, analyses the practical implications of the Higher Education and Research Bill 2017 and its effects to the research and development sector in the UK.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial