- High Court considers and grants the extension of a general civil restraint order (Sheikh v Page)
- Original news
- What are the important provisions in Sheikh v Page?
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What was this case about?
- What did the court decide?
- In what circumstances will the court consider extending a civil restraint order?
Dispute Resolution analysis: David Willink, counsel at Lamb Chambers, considers Sheikh v Page, in which a general civil restraint order (GCRO) was extended.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial