- Harvesting the sun—setting up a solar farm
- What steps should clients take at the very outset of considering such a project?
- What are the key legal challenges when considering creating a solar farm?
- How have the experiences of previous solar farms, in the UK and abroad, affected the way in which they are set up?
- How can lawyers best manage the construction stage?
- What financing arrangements are available in this area?
- How have planning disputes and challenges been dealt with?
Environment analysis: What are the legal challenges and considerations when setting up a solar farm? Sonya Bedford, partner and head of the renewable energy team at Stephens Scown Solicitors, walks us through the initial stages of the project.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial