- Harvesting the sun—closing down a solar farm
- Should solar farms be built with a decommissioning strategy in mind?
- How can lawyers assist in the creation of this strategy?
- What could trigger the closure of a solar farm?
- What are the key legal considerations when looking at decommissioning/closing a solar farm?
Environment analysis: What are the legal considerations when decommissioning a solar farm site? Sonya Bedford, partner and head of the renewable energy team at Stephens Scown Solicitors, explains how lawyers can assist in creating an appropriate decommissioning strategy.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial