- Green financing and sukuk structures
- What is the background to the development of the GCC’s first green sukuk?
- What does this mean for future ESG investments in the GCC? What other impact will this development have?
- What is the likely importance of sukuk structures in this area in the future going to be? Why is it important for issuers and investors?
- How could growth in the sukuk market in this area be regulated? What other changes need to be implemented for the sukuk market to gain more pace?
Banking & Finance analysis: Stuart Ure, partner at Clifford Chance Dubai, discusses the recent development of the Gulf Cooperation Council’s (GCC) first green sukuk, and what this means for future environmental and social governance (ESG) investments, as well as general trends in green financing.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial