- Government response to Work and Pensions Committee report on pension scams
- What is the background to the government’s response to the WPC’s Pension Scams Report?
- What are the key aspects of the government’s response? What did it agree and disagree with in the Committee’s Report?
- What further measures is the government proposing to put in place to combat pension scams?
- What are the implications for pension schemes and their advisers? What happens next?
Pensions analysis: The government has published its response to the Work and Pensions Committee’s (WPC’s) pension scams report. Katherine Carter, Professional Support Lawyer at Mayer Brown, examines the response and its implications for pension schemes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial