- Government publishes resources and waste strategy
- What are the practical implications?
- What is the background to the Strategy?
- What are the key announcements in the Strategy?
- What has been the industry reaction?
Environment analysis: The government has published its resources and waste strategy for England (the Waste Strategy). In its strategy, the government sets out how it will preserve material resources by minimising waste, promoting resource efficiency and moving towards a circular economy in England.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial