- Good diary management and contribution claims
- Original news
- What is the significance of this decision?
- What does this case tell us about when time starts to run in a contribution claim?
- What should lawyers do next?
- What are the practical implications of this decision? How might this decision affect future cases?
Personal Injury analysis: When does the limitation start to run in a contribution claim? Paul Jonson, managing partner at Pannone Corporate LLP, says a recent ruling emphasises the importance of firms having effective risk management systems and rigorous procedures for recording key dates.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial