- Global Britain—spotlight on international trade with South Korea
- What is South Korea’s approach towards international free trade agreements (FTAs)?
- How does South Korea’s market compare to the UK?
- What are the main opportunities for the UK in South Korea and vice versa?
- What are the main challenges for the UK in dealing with South Korea? Are there any obvious redlines?
- Are there existing trade arrangements in South Korea which provide an example of the kind of arrangement that might be put in place?
Public Law analysis: How might a free trade deal be carved out between the UK and South Korea and what might the negotiations consist of? Haneul Jung, partner at Shin & Kim, stresses the importance of ironing out the minor issues before agreeing a trade deal with South Korea.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial