- Generator decision clarifies Pallant v Morgan equity
- Original news
- What was the background to the case?
- What was the key issue before the court?
- How did the court decide that issue and why?
- What are the practical implications of the decision?
- Does this take the law on a Pallant v Morgan equity any further?
Property analysis: When does a Pallant v Morgan equity arise? Alan Johns QC and Paul Clarke, of Maitland Chambers, looks at the Chancery Division’s approach to that question in the recent case of Generator Developments v Lidl.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial