- GDPR—why is the public sector different?
- What is a public body or public authority?
- How are public authorities treated differently by the GDPR?
- Lawful basis of processing
- Requirement for Data Protection Officers
- International transfers of personal data
- What should public authorities be doing to prepare for the GDPR?
Information Law analysis: What impact will the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) have on the public sector? Oliver Willis, associate at Bircham Dyson Bell, considers how the application of the GDPR to public bodies and public authorities differ as compared to private sector.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial