- GDPR and disclosure of beneficial ownership information by trustees
- What is the GDPR and how will it apply to trustees?
- How will the GDPR affect trustees in light of their conflicting obligations to record and disclose beneficial ownership information to the authorities?
- What actions should trustees take now in terms of compliance with both the MLR 2017 and data protection law?
- How will the GDPR affect a subject area request (SAR) made by a beneficiary following the Dawson-Damer v Taylor Wessing case?
Private Client analysis: Mark Lindley, partner at Boodle Hatfield, considers some of the implications of the EU General Data Protection Regulation on the disclosure of beneficial ownership information by trustees.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial