- GDPR and codes of conduct in SaaS
- What major codes of conduct (or the like) may be used by SaaS providers to demonstrate compliance with requirements of the GDPR?
- To what extent are such codes (and similar) helpful to customers in ensuring the SaaS supplier complies with the GDPR and in ensuring their own compliance with the GDPR?
- What codes (and similar) should customers generally seek to ensure their SaaS supplier complies with, in view of the GDPR?
- Are any major developments in codes of conduct relating to the GDPR and SaaS expected in the next 12 months which customers should take note of?
TMT analysis: James Cotter, partner at Simmons & Simmons, considers some of the codes of conduct used by software as a service (SaaS) providers in light of the GDPR.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial