- Garuda Indonesia’s restructuring proceedings
- Garuda's history
- The PKPU process in brief
- Parallel scheme process
- Tying the PKPU and an English scheme together
- The Malaysia Airlines restructuring—an illustrative example
- The Cape Town Convention, and its relevance to Garuda's English scheme
- Next steps
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: State-owned airline Garuda Indonesia has joined a growing list of airlines that have commenced restructuring proceedings as a result of the global pandemic. Rob Child, partner at Ashurst Singapore, takes a look at Garuda's latest round of restructuring efforts, and how the airline's ongoing Penundaan Kewajiban Pembayaran Utang (PKPU) proceedings will interact with its proposed English law scheme of arrangement.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in with LexisNexis or register for a free trial