- Gambling Commission settlements—not a ‘soft option’
- Original news
- What is the significance of this fine?
- What is the legal and factual background?
- How does it shed light on the Commission’s approach to enforcement?
- What learning points can practitioners take away from this story?
Corporate Crime analysis: Fran Legg associate, and Tony Woodcock, partner, both at Stephenson Harwood LLP, discuss the significance and implications of the recent fine against Ladbrokes Coral Group following its failure to implement safeguards to prevent gambling harm and money laundering.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial