- Future supply market arrangements call for evidence response—Reforming the ‘Supplier Hub’ model
- In brief, what is the background to this response?
- What are Ofgem’s key initial conclusions?
- What are the next steps and timings thereof?
- What are the indications on direction of travel and how in practice would we expect changes to be implemented?
- Reforming the supplier hub model
- Alternative default arrangements for the disengaged
- Consumer protections for intermediary activities
- Near-term actions to promote innovation and competition
- Reducing code complexity
Energy analysis: Today’s retail market arrangements have evolved and developed around the ‘supplier hub’ model, but is it time for serious reform? Habib Saeed, associate specialising in Energy at Gowling WLG, analyses the most recent response to Ofgem’s call for evidence.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial