- Future of ePrivacy Regulation and impact of Brexit on its application in UK
- What is the Regulation and why is it deemed necessary?
- What is the current status of the draft legislation?
- When is it likely that Regulation will be adopted and come into force?
- Has the UK government indicated its position on ePrivacy?
- Which ePrivacy rules will apply in the UK after Brexit?
- Is it too early for businesses to be preparing for change?
TMT analysis: Eleonor Duhs, director at Fieldfisher, provides a comprehensive update on the ePrivacy Regulation (the Regulation) and considers the potential implications of Brexit.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial