- Further updates made on 10 July to HMRC guidance on Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Tracked versions
- Guidance on checking which employees can be put on furlough
- Guidance on calculating how much you can claim
- Claim for wages through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Guidance for employers: Check if you can claim for your employees’ wages
- Guidance for employees: Check if your employer can use the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Guidance on steps to take before calculating a claim
- Guidance on reporting payments in PAYE Real Time Information (RTI)
Employment analysis: HMRC has updated seven guidance documents (and published one more) relating to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS). Changes include (a) clarification that a CJRS grant may be used for pay during statutory notice periods, (b) expansion of calculation guidance to include periods in August, (c) an intimation that HMRC will introduce legislation to recover overclaimed CJRS grants through the tax system and (d) clarification regarding National Insurance Contributions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial