- FSB peer review on corporate governance in financial institutions
- Original news
- What is the background to the FSB's thematic Peer Review on corporate governance?
- What are the key findings of the FSB's Peer Review on corporate governance?
- What recommendations does the FSB Peer Review make for the future?
- What are the next steps for firms?
Financial Services analysis: On 28 April 2017, the Financial Stability Board published its thematic peer review on corporate governance. The peer review identifies effective practices and areas where good progress has been made within publicly listed, regulated financial institutions and also notes gaps and areas of possible weakness.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial