- From obstacles to solutions: putting legal and compliance at the hub of business
- Tell us a little bit about your background
- What was the reason behind reorganising and developing the legal team?
- What factors supported the decision?
- How have you implemented the changes?
- What has been the overall outcome of the process so far?
- And finally, what lessons have you learnt?
Joining a business that has previously been through the hands of several private equity owners in a relatively short space of time presents both challenges and opportunities for a legal counsel. Aaron Campbell, Group Head of Legal & Company Secretary at the NCP Group, talks about the benefits of working with a new management team and how important board level buy-in and ongoing dialogue are to successfully repositioning a legal team and risk management function within a business and achieving a culture of compliance.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial