- French Council of State reviews arbitration award
- Original news
- What is the significance of the case?
- What was the background to the case?
- What had the arbitrators decided?
- What issues did the Council of State address?
- What did the Council of State decide?
- What are the practical implications of the decision?
Arbitration analysis: When can a French administrative court review an international arbitration award and what is the scope of its review? Romain Dupeyré, an avocat associé at the French law firm BOPS-Bouckaert Ormen Passemard, looks at the Council of State’s decision in the case of Société Fosmax LNG.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial