- Freedom of information under the microscope
- What is the significance of this new cross-party Commission?
- What is the remit of the Commission?
- What are the key concerns around freedom of information?
- How will this affect local authorities?
- Could the establishment of this Commission result in changes to FIA 2000?
Public Law analysis: The government recently announced the establishment of an Independent Commission on Freedom of Information. Christopher Knight, a barrister at 11KBW, outlines the remit of the new Commission and considers the implications of its establishment.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial