- FRC publishes revised UK Corporate Governance Code
- Original news
- Has the FRC made any changes following the consultation?
- How does the new UKCG Code differ from the 2016 version?
- Guidance on Board Effectiveness
- Section 1—Board leadership and company purpose
- Section 2—Division of responsibilities
- Section 3—Composition, succession and evaluation
- Section 4—Audit, risk and internal control
- Section 5—Remuneration
- Where can I find out more about the other corporate governance reforms?
Corporate analysis: Following its December 2017 consultation, the Financial Reporting Council (FRC) has published revised versions of the UK Corporate Governance Code (UKCG Code) and its Guidance on Board Effectiveness, which will apply to premium listed companies with accounting periods beginning on or after 1 January 2019.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial