- France’s Cour de Cassation upholds annulment of Tapie arbitration award
- What is the significance of the Cour de Cassation's decision?
- What was the background to the arbitration?
- On what bases was the award challenged in the French courts?
- What did the Paris Court of Appeal decide in 2015?
- What did the Cour de Cassation decide?
- Is this the end of the case?
- How has the case affected the reputation of arbitration in France?
Arbitration analysis: Romain Dupeyré, partner in BOPS Avocats, Paris, discusses the decision in Bernard Tapie and others v CDR créances and others by which France’s highest court, the Cour de Cassation, upheld the annulment of an arbitration award on grounds of fraud involving collusion between an arbitrator, a party and his lawyer.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial