- Fishing in troubled waters (Pearson v Foster)
- Original news
- What was the background to the case?
- What issues arose for the court’s consideration?
- What did the court decide, and why?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area? Are there still any grey areas practitioners will need to watch out for?
- What are the implications for practitioners?
Property analysis: Charles Harpum, barrister, of Falcon Chambers examines the High Court’s decision in Pearson v Foster concerning the dispute of two neighbours over their conflicting fishing rights and riparian and mill rights.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial