- Financial relief after an overseas divorce
- Original news
- What is the background to this case?
- What were the key issues before the court?
- What were the challenges involved in this case?
- What are the practical implications of this decision?
- Does the judgment indicate any trends emerging in the law in this area?
Family analysis: Ann Northover, consultant at Family Law in Partnership, unravels the complexities in the international big money divorce case of Z v Z and the hurdles to be overcome on an application under Part III of the Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act 1984.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial