- Financial and enforcement standard orders to be placed on a more ‘formal footing’
- Original news
- What is the background to the guidance?
- What does the new guidance note say?
- Does the guidance change the position regrading the use of standard orders?
- What should practitioners do next?
Family analysis: The President of the Family Division, Sir James Munby, has issued additional guidance as to the use and status of financial and enforcement standard orders within family proceedings, a project that commenced in 2013 under the direction of Mostyn J.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial