- Financial claims years after a divorce
- Original news
- What issues did this case raise, and why is the ruling significant?
- How helpful is this judgment in clarifying the law in this area? Are there any remaining grey areas?
- What does this mean for lawyers and their clients and what should they do next?
- How does this fit in with other developments in this area and predictions for future developments?
Family analysis: Can an applicant make a financial claim many years after divorce when all assets have been made by the other party long afterwards? Sarah Higgins, partner at Charles Russell Speechlys, and Suzanne Todd, partner at Withers, comment on a ruling which also raised important privacy issues.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial