- Finance Bill 2019—non-UK resident companies carrying on UK property businesses
- Original news
- What is the background to this legislation?
- What are the key changes for non-resident companies?
- What are the main changes since publication of the draft legislation in July 2018?
- How will these rules affect existing property structures and how do you envisage they will affect structures going forward?
- Will there be any particular difficulties for non-resident companies that are subject to these changes?
Tax analysis: James McCredie, a partner in the corporate tax group at Macfarlanes, examines the Finance Bill 2019 in relation to non-resident companies carrying on UK property businesses.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial