- Finance Bill 2016: Tax measures for the finance industry
- What were the main announcements in Budget 2016 and the Finance Bill 2016 affecting the finance industry?
- How do you think those announcements are being greeted by business and the banking sector?
- Do you believe the ‘package’ of measures forms a coherent whole, ie is there anything missing or do they go too far?
- Do the rules provide certainty on the future direction of UK government policy and its aim to enhance the UK’s tax competitiveness?
- What should companies be doing to prepare for implementation?
Tax analysis: Ben Jones, partner and Deepesh Upadhyay, associate at Eversheds LLP, considers the tax measures contained in the Finance Bill 2016 (formally known as Finance (No 2) Bill) affecting the finance industry.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial