- Finance Bill 2016: New anti-avoidance rules for overseas property developers trading in UK
- What is the aim of the new rules?
- What is the background to the proposals?
- How will the rules work?
- When will the new rules come into effect?
- Who will be affected by the new rules?
Tax analysis: New rules have been announced to ensure that overseas developers of UK property pay tax on the profits realised from the development. Charles Goddard of Rosetta Tax LLP explains why the rules have been introduced, how they will work, and who will be affected by the changes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial