- Final wording—Recast Regulation on Insolvency
- Original news
- When are the reforms effective?
- What does the Recast Regulation cover?
- New wording
- How is centre of main interests (COMI) defined?
- What changes are made to secondary proceedings?
- What about the new registers?
- How are group companies affected?
- What are group coordination proceedings?
- What are the new rules on location of assets?
- What’s the impact on forum shopping?
- What do the new annexes cover?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: After years of speculation, the Recast Regulation has been published in the Official Journal heralding in one of the biggest changes in cross-border insolvency in the past ten years. So what will all this mean in practice for restructuring and insolvency professionals and their clients?
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial