- FCA consults on new rules for the sale of Lifetime ISAs
- Original news
- What is the background to the FCA’s consultation?
- What are the features of the LISA?
- What are the FCA’s proposals?
- What are the proposed information disclosures?
- How will the FCA’s proposals benefit consumers?
Pensions analysis: The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has issued a consultation paper about proposals to introduce a Lifetime Individual Savings Account (LISA), and the changes which will be required to its Handbook rules as a result. Maralyn Thomas, director at Castle Pension Trustees, looks at the consultation paper.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial