- Family proceedings court fee increases from 30 September 2021
- Which court fees are increasing?
- When do the changes to court fees come into effect?
- What changes are made to fee remission?
- Where can I find out more about court fees?
Family analysis: The Court Fees (Miscellaneous Amendments) Order 2021, SI 2021/985 makes amendments to the Family Proceedings Fees Order 2008, SI 2008/1054 with effect from 30 September 2021 to increase certain court fees in England and Wales, including those in family proceedings.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial