- Family Procedure Rules 2010—what’s changing?
- Original news
- What is the background to the changes?
- What are the key changes?
- Strike out
- What are the other miscellaneous amendments?
- When do the changes come into effect and are there any transitional provisions?
Family analysis: Amendments to the Family Procedure Rules 2010 take effect on 6 April 2016, including the addition of new Parts 39 and 40 regarding attachment of earnings orders, charging orders, stop orders and stop notices and a new Practice Direction 40A. Minor amendments are also made regarding strike out, court forms, the Child Arrangements Programme, and the functions of the court.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial