- Family Procedure Rules 2010 changes in effect from 6 April 2020
- What amendments are made in relation to communications with the court?
- What are the changes in relation to the set aside of orders?
- What changes are made as to the functions of judicial staff?
- What other amendments are made?
- What changes will come into effect on 6 July 2020?
Family analysis: The Family Procedure (Amendment) Rules 2020, SI 2020/135 amend the Family Procedure Rules 2010 (FPR 2010) from 6 April 2020, including as to the functions of judicial staff, communications with the court and the set aside of orders made under the inherent jurisdiction and return orders made under the 1980 Hague Convention where no error of the court is alleged. New Practice Directions have been issued to support the amended rules. Further changes that will come into effect on 6 July 2020 as a consequence of SI 2020/135 are also considered.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial