- Family law—looking ahead to 2018
- What were the most important financial cases in 2017?
- Sharp v Sharp
- Hart v Hart
- Work v Gray
- What other cases are of note?
- What legal developments have had the biggest impact on your family law practice in 2017?
- What are likely to be the most important cases in family law in 2018, and why?
- Mills v Mills
- Owens v Owens
- What other cases should practitioners look out for?
- What are likely to be the most significant legislative and regulatory family law developments in 2018, and why?
- How is Brexit likely to affect family lawyers?
- How do you think the practice of family law is going to develop in 2018?
- What do you think the key challenges are going to be for family lawyers in 2018?
Family analysis: Suzanne Kingston, partner at Withers LLP, reviews financial provision and divorce during the course of 2017, and considers likely developments in 2018 including forthcoming Supreme Court decisions, legislative changes, the potential impact of Brexit and key challenges for family lawyers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial