- Family arbitral awards—a ringing endorsement
- Original news
- What issues did this case raise?
- Why is it significant?
- What did the court decide? How did it approach determining the legal issues in this case?
- How helpful is this judgment in clarifying the law in this area? Are there any remaining grey areas?
- What does all this mean for lawyers and their clients? What should they do next?
- How does this case fit in with other developments in this area? Do you have any predictions for future developments?
Family analysis: To what extent can the courts interfere with a family arbitral award? Suzanne Kingston, partner at Withers LLP, considers the decision in DB v DLJ, and explains why Mostyn J’s findings are likely to make family arbitration an increasingly popular choice.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial