- Exploring UK’s proposals for implementation of new European Electronic Communications Code
- Original news
- What are the government’s proposals in relation to the UK implementation of the Code?
- Are there any notable parts of the Code that the government is not proposing to implement?
- What will be the practical implications for telecoms providers if the Code is implemented in the form proposed? What would be the major differences between that regime and the presently implemented regime?
- How do the government’s proposals inter-relate with its FTIR?
TMT analysis: Daniel Preiskel, senior partner at Preiskel & Co, explains how Directive (EU) 2018/1972, the new European Electronic Communications Code (the Code) and the future telecoms infrastructure review (FTIR) are intended to work in combination to secure the UK’s connected future.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial