- Exploring the Welsh Government’s plans on workers’ rights
- On what basis does the Welsh Government believe it can pass legislation to disapply measures in TUA 2016?
- What measures might be affected?
- What is the timescale for the Welsh legislation?
- What is the likely reaction of the UK Parliament?
- What is the likely outcome?
- Have the Scottish Parliament and Northern Ireland Assembly given an indication of their respective positions in relation to TUA 2016?
Employment analysis: The Welsh Government plans to introduce legislation to counter what they perceive to be negative aspects of the Trade Union Act 2016 (TUA 2016). Kim Howell, partner at Geldards, considers what the effects are of this proposed legislation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial