- Exploring the updated ICSID proposals for amendment of the rules
- Original news
- What are the key changes since the last proposals were published?
- Key changes
- Expedited arbitration
- Third party funding
- Appointment and disqualification of arbitrators
- Provisional measures
- Security for costs
- Publication of awards
- Which do you consider to be the most significant and why?
- What is next for the rules amendment project?
- What are your views on the project in light of the EU Commission’s continued push for reform of ICSID in favour of a multi-lateral investment court?
Arbitration analysis: Hamish Lal, Brendan Casey and Tania Iakovenko-Grasser at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, discuss the latest International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) proposed amendments of its procedural rules for resolving international investment disputes, focusing on the key changes since the last proposals were published in August 2018.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial