- Exploring the UN’s environmental justice mechanism guide
- Original news
- What is the background to the UNEP guide?
- What does the UNEP guide cover?
- Who are they aimed at?
- How likely are they to be successful in achieving their objectives?
- What does all this mean on a practical level for lawyers and their clients?
- How does all this fit in with other developments in this area of the law?
Environment analysis: Does the United Nations Environment Programme’s (UNEP) guide represent a milestone for both environmental law and sustainable development? James Maurici QC, barrister at Landmark Chambers, explores the objectives of the UNEP guide and assesses how likely it is to be successful in achieving those objectives.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial