- Exploring the online plea service for traffic offences
- What is the scheme? How does it works?
- What types of cases can it be used for?
- What are the advantages to the scheme? What are the disadvantages?
- What does this mean for practitioners?
- How does this fit in with other developments in this area of the law? Do you have any predictions for future developments?
Corporate Crime analysis: The introduction of an online plea service from HM Courts and Tribunal Service allows people charged with traffic offences to enter their plea online and avoid going to court. Julie Robertson, partner and head of Motoring and Criminal Defences, talks through the implications of this service.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial