- Exploring the new custodial sentence policy framework
- Original news
- What is this framework and what duties does it create?
- To whom and where will the framework apply?
- What are the key elements of this framework in terms of prisoners’ rights and expectations and how are these relevant to practitioners representing individuals in corporate crime matters?
- How will the framework be enforced? Would it be by judicial review or other means?
- What are the key considerations for practitioners advising prisoners in terms of this framework?
Corporate Crime analysis: Ian Brownhill, barrister and deputy head of the public law group at No5 Chambers, examines the recently implemented custodial sentence policy framework and the implications it has for corporate crime practitioners.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial