- Exploring the National Infrastructure Assessment
- Original news
- The experts
- What are your thoughts on the UK’s long-term infrastructure needs as identified in the NIA?
- In your opinion, what are the most important recommendations made by the NIA?
- Does the NIA go far enough?
- What do you think the NIA will mean for UK infrastructure?
- Any other comments?
Construction analysis: The recommendations set out in the National Infrastructure Assessment (NIA) are sweeping, and will need political support and investment. A panel of construction and planning experts highlight the most noteworthy recommendations of the NIA, and the challenges that now face the government.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial